Whether it is your home, business premises or an investment, property is one of the most important and expensive transactions you will make in your lifetime. Experience shows that there is no such thing as a “standard conveyance”.
At Ivy Law, we have a team of dedicated and experienced property and conveyancing lawyers who understand the law in relation to all facets of property law and conveyancing and know how to look after your interests whilst still providing a friendly and personal service.
What sort of matters can our Property Law and Conveyancing team assist you with?
- A complete property conveyancing service in relation to the Purchase & Sale of all residential, commercial and industrial property including Torrens, Strata and Company Title properties
- Negotiating commercial and retail leases for both lessors and lessees
- Residential mortgage transactions and commercial loan transactions for both borrowers and lenders
- Options (both ‘put & call’ and ‘call’)
- Acting for property developers in all stages of the development process, from acquisition of development sites through to off-the-plans sales
- Advice and support in relation to joint venture agreements and more
Why choose Ivy Law for your Property and Conveyancing needs?
Property matters can create a lot of anxiety, particularly when you are waiting for settlement or confirmation of the other party’s deposit, for example. Our friendly and approachable lawyers will always keep you fully informed throughout the process and will do so in plain and simple English.
The cornerstone of Ivy Law is to provide advice that is timely, transparent and to the point. We employ a best practice customer service approach to having your property related matter dealt as efficiently as possible to take the anxiety out of the whole process.