Shane is the co-founder and principal solicitor of Ivy Law Group.
Over the past 23 years in practice, Shane has built a reputation as one of Sydney’s leading Family Lawyers acting in a broad range of cases, both nationally and internationally.
Shane has a keen focus on helping clients make informed decisions for their families in times of stress involving legal disputes. His dynamic style, integrity and focus on emotional support compliment the cornerstone of Ivy Law Group and its commitment to building trusting relationships with its clients.
Shane’s practice covers all aspects of Family Law, including:
- the myriad of issues which can accompany relationship breakdown
- children’s issues, including parenting plans and parenting orders
- binding financial agreements
- property settlements and financial disputes
- choosing and using the full spectrum of negotiation techniques and legal processes to help clients achieve solutions to their family issues
- domestic violence and ADVOs
Beyond his work at Ivy Law, Shane enjoys spending time being a single parent, and health and fitness.